HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

i pisses off someone in my acad heard

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cardgamesWTF
Admin

PostSubject: i pisses off someone in my acad heard   Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:39 pm

i pissed someone in my academy so hard they wrote a 5 paragraph essay trying 2 insult me i think he went a little 2 far when he wrote "you were sponed by the devil" and "may your wife be blesses with many bastards" the 2nd 1 didnt get 2 me tho lol but the guy that made that post gotbanned from the acad 4 like 3 days and its still up mill2 i will show u the post next time i go 2 ur house but i only trolld useing the words ur scared lol XD lmao and wut i say is true. those words made someone write a 5 paragraph essay trying 2 insut me my responce "u trying 2 write a book" then when i got back on chat one of the admins said he conciders me a god now 4 trolling after the guy went that far .
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://trollingempire.forumotion.com
howlwolf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: i pisses off someone in my acad heard   Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:53 pm

cardgamesWTF wrote:
i pissed someone in my academy so hard they wrote a 5 paragraph essay trying 2 insult me i think he went a little 2 far when he wrote "you were sponed by the devil" and "may your wife be blesses with many bastards" the 2nd 1 didnt get 2 me tho lol but the guy that made that post gotbanned from the acad 4 like 3 days and its still up mill2 i will show u the post next time i go 2 ur house but i only trolld useing the words ur scared lol XD lmao and wut i say is true. those words made someone write a 5 paragraph essay trying 2 insut me my responce "u trying 2 write a book" then when i got back on chat one of the admins said he conciders me a god now 4 trolling after the guy went that far .
XD whats his account name for DN ill fuck it up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mill2Veilers
Admin

PostSubject: Re: i pisses off someone in my acad heard   Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:51 pm

U got his whole essay cardgames? I kinda wanna know what's its like in the shoes of my English teacher (he was a boss btw...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cardgamesWTF
Admin

PostSubject: lol    Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:34 pm

Mill2Veilers wrote:
U got his whole essay cardgames? I kinda wanna know what's its like in the shoes of my English teacher (he was a boss btw...)
lol that guy is an ass i need his dn account and i will show u next time i go 2 ur house lol
my computer wont copy it the and turns out 2 admins think im a boss (admins in my acad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://trollingempire.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i pisses off someone in my acad heard   

Back to top Go down

i pisses off someone in my acad heard
Page 1 of 1