Trolling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Like Trolling? This is the place

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Duel Cheating and then getting the opponent banned.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
howlwolf
Admin
howlwolf

Duel Cheating and then getting the opponent banned. Empty
PostSubject: Duel Cheating and then getting the opponent banned.   Duel Cheating and then getting the opponent banned. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:16 am

Steps:
1. Cheat
2. Get all friends in the duel.
3. When admin arrives your friends spam the mod saying that the opponent was cheating.
4. Watch the opponent rage. or watch the opponent argue and harass you and then get banned.
Back to top Go down
Mill2Veilers
Admin
Mill2Veilers

PostSubject: Re: Duel Cheating and then getting the opponent banned.   Duel Cheating and then getting the opponent banned. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 4:22 pm

Uhh.....don't Admins have Duel Logs so they can see what happened in the duel prior to when they showed up? :/
Back to top Go down
howlwolf
Admin
howlwolf

PostSubject: Re: Duel Cheating and then getting the opponent banned.   Duel Cheating and then getting the opponent banned. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 5:15 pm

Mill2Veilers wrote:
Uhh.....don't Admins have Duel Logs so they can see what happened in the duel prior to when they showed up? :/
Most are too lazy to look.
Back to top Go down
Mill2Veilers
Admin
Mill2Veilers

PostSubject: Re: Duel Cheating and then getting the opponent banned.   Duel Cheating and then getting the opponent banned. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:48 pm

HowlWolf wrote:
Mill2Veilers wrote:
Yeah, I guess that's true lol...but if one admin actually does look at Duel Logs then....
Back to top Go down
howlwolf
Admin
howlwolf

PostSubject: Re: Duel Cheating and then getting the opponent banned.   Duel Cheating and then getting the opponent banned. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:58 pm

Mill2Veilers wrote:
HowlWolf wrote:
Mill2Veilers wrote:
Yeah, I guess that's true lol...but if one admin actually does look at Duel Logs then....
We are all fucked xD But it would be funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duel Cheating and then getting the opponent banned.   Duel Cheating and then getting the opponent banned. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Duel Cheating and then getting the opponent banned.
Page 1 of 1