Trolling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Like Trolling? This is the place

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

when we get 20 people

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cardgamesWTF
Admin
cardgamesWTF

when we get 20 people Empty
PostSubject: when we get 20 people   when we get 20 people I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 5:43 pm

when we get 20 people we can get the 20 people 2 duel eachouther in all 10 of the duel we have the exact same proplem and we all call an admin at the same time reply if u agree
Back to top Go down
https://trollingempire.forumotion.com
goodguytoo
Admin
goodguytoo

PostSubject: Re: when we get 20 people   when we get 20 people I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 6:29 pm

Sure! :P
we dont need exactly 20 people though. maybe we can do it at 10. i do think it will be funny though. :D
Back to top Go down
howlwolf
Admin
howlwolf

PostSubject: Re: when we get 20 people   when we get 20 people I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:49 pm

I agree.
Back to top Go down
cardgamesWTF
Admin
cardgamesWTF

PostSubject: we should do it at 20    when we get 20 people I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 8:10 pm

we should do it at 20 see if we can get all the admins pisses off at the same time
Back to top Go down
howlwolf
Admin
howlwolf

PostSubject: Re: when we get 20 people   when we get 20 people I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 8:25 pm

cardgamesWTF wrote:
we should do it at 20 see if we can get all the admins pisses off at the same time
It has to be a really stupid ruling too lol
Back to top Go down
Mill2Veilers
Admin
Mill2Veilers

PostSubject: Re: when we get 20 people   when we get 20 people I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:14 am

HowlWolf wrote:
cardgamesWTF wrote:
I know! How bout in all of our duels one player controls a Doomcalibur Knight and the other controls 3x Light and Darkness Dragon...then someone activates Dark Hole......also the guy with 3x LaDD has a Magical Hats face down in which he wants to put it at the end of the chain to put 2 Geartowns on the field face down
LOL WTF? xD
Back to top Go down
cardgamesWTF
Admin
cardgamesWTF

PostSubject: Re: when we get 20 people   when we get 20 people I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 10:10 pm

Mill2Veilers wrote:
HowlWolf wrote:
cardgamesWTF wrote:
I know! How bout in all of our duels one player controls a Doomcalibur Knight and the other controls 3x Light and Darkness Dragon...then someone activates Dark Hole......also the guy with 3x LaDD has a Magical Hats face down in which he wants to put it at the end of the chain to put 2 Geartowns on the field face down
LOL WTF? xD

yes we should that would be funny but mill2 take care of ur ban 1st tho ant i will try 2 figure out mine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: when we get 20 people   when we get 20 people I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

when we get 20 people
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trolling Empire  :: Troll Suggestions-
Jump to: