Trolling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Like Trolling? This is the place

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Simply Unlucky

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
howlwolf
Admin
howlwolf

Simply Unlucky Empty
PostSubject: Simply Unlucky   Simply Unlucky I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:23 pm

This is a thread by Goodguytoo so do not get confused.

Ok so earlier howl wolf was saying how he almost got ensane banned. I think it will be funny if we can ban Simply unlucky while he is doing a live stream. He says that he does the streams every night at 10 Pm Eastern time. reply to this if you agree. XD
-Goodguytoo

Now its my input time.

Should the message be like this:

Me: Hey Simply! You are my favorite yugituber and I really like you. Maybe we can duel some time and can you maybe give me a shout out? (The i post some random persons youtube link)

Simply unlucky:

Shut the hell up. You are a worthless nobody. You really expect me to give you a shout out? I have 47,400 subscribers and you have (Whatever number is on that channel). Get a life you parasitic piece of shit.
Back to top Go down
goodguytoo
Admin
goodguytoo

Simply Unlucky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simply Unlucky   Simply Unlucky I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:52 pm

HowlWolf wrote:

Ok so earlier howl wolf was saying how he almost got ensane banned. I think it will be funny if we can ban Simply unlucky while he is doing a live stream. He says that he does the streams every night at 10 Pm Eastern time. reply to this if you agree. XD
-Goodguytoo

Now its my input time.

Me: Hey Simply! You are my favorite yugituber and I really like you. Maybe we can duel some time and can you maybe give me a shout out? (The i post some random persons youtube link)

Simply unlucky:

Shut the @#!*% up. You are a worthless nobody. You really expect me to give you a shout out? I have 47,400 subscribers and you have (Whatever number is on that channel). Get a life you parasitic piece of @#!*% .

XD that will be Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Mill2Veilers
Admin
Mill2Veilers

Simply Unlucky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simply Unlucky   Simply Unlucky I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:59 pm

HowlWolf wrote:

-Goodguytoo

Now its my input time.

Simply unlucky:

Shut the hell up. You are a worthless nobody. You really expect me to give you a shout out? I have 47,400
subscribers and you have (Whatever number is on that channel). Get a life you parasitic piece of shit.

Lol that's exactly what I would expect from underworld6667
Back to top Go down
howlwolf
Admin
howlwolf

Simply Unlucky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simply Unlucky   Simply Unlucky I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:04 pm

Mill2Veilers wrote:
HowlWolf wrote:

-Goodguytoo

Now its my input time.

Simply unlucky:

Shut the hell up. You are a worthless nobody. You really expect me to give you a shout out? I have 47,400
subscribers and you have (Whatever number is on that channel). Get a life you parasitic piece of shit.

Lol that's exactly what I would expect from underworld6667
LOL
Back to top Go down

Simply Unlucky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simply Unlucky   Simply Unlucky I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 4:04 pm

lol that is pretty cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Simply Unlucky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simply Unlucky   Simply Unlucky I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Simply Unlucky
Page 1 of 1