Trolling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Like Trolling? This is the place

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Our Teams first attack! 20 account spam plus little extra

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
howlwolf
Admin
howlwolf

Our Teams first attack! 20 account spam plus little extra Empty
PostSubject: Our Teams first attack! 20 account spam plus little extra   Our Teams first attack! 20 account spam plus little extra I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:54 pm

Back to top Go down
Pot Of Despair
Admin
Pot Of Despair

PostSubject: Re: Our Teams first attack! 20 account spam plus little extra   Our Teams first attack! 20 account spam plus little extra I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:06 pm

that was funny as hell to watch, when is the next one?
Back to top Go down
howlwolf
Admin
howlwolf

PostSubject: Re: Our Teams first attack! 20 account spam plus little extra   Our Teams first attack! 20 account spam plus little extra I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:43 pm

Pot Of Despair wrote:
that was funny as hell to watch, when is the next one?
When we all figure out how o un ip ban ourselves. Its no fun doing it alone lol
Back to top Go down
Pot Of Despair
Admin
Pot Of Despair

PostSubject: Re: Our Teams first attack! 20 account spam plus little extra   Our Teams first attack! 20 account spam plus little extra I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:22 pm

oh ok lol, i know how i am getting un ip banned, i am switching to the local internet proviser TDS telecom and we are gonna get 50 mbps

that is fucking awesome!

magic
Back to top Go down
howlwolf
Admin
howlwolf

PostSubject: Re: Our Teams first attack! 20 account spam plus little extra   Our Teams first attack! 20 account spam plus little extra I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:42 pm

Pot Of Despair wrote:
oh ok lol, i know how i am getting un ip banned, i am switching to the local internet proviser TDS telecom and we are gonna get 50 mbps

that is fucking awesome!

magic
Dude. Thats not verizon lol
Back to top Go down
Pot Of Despair
Admin
Pot Of Despair

PostSubject: Re: Our Teams first attack! 20 account spam plus little extra   Our Teams first attack! 20 account spam plus little extra I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:14 pm

it might not be verizon but it is just as cool, all i have to do is call and boom they tell me exactly what to do to change my ip and my mac address
Back to top Go down
howlwolf
Admin
howlwolf

PostSubject: Re: Our Teams first attack! 20 account spam plus little extra   Our Teams first attack! 20 account spam plus little extra I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:18 pm

Pot Of Despair wrote:
it might not be verizon but it is just as cool, all i have to do is call and boom they tell me exactly what to do to change my ip and my mac address
Nice! I just had a good 2 hours conversation with Asher Potter. He is a very nice person. He was trying to stray me from the path of the troll. He couldnt do it.
Back to top Go down
Pot Of Despair
Admin
Pot Of Despair

PostSubject: Re: Our Teams first attack! 20 account spam plus little extra   Our Teams first attack! 20 account spam plus little extra I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:07 pm

well im glad lol, but this will be awesome, i could just literrally fucking piss off atomic fucknugget untill he ip bans me then have it changed then make an account with the name with a -1 next to it
lol TROLOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
torchik3

torchik3

PostSubject: LOL   Our Teams first attack! 20 account spam plus little extra I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 1:57 pm

LOL verry funny :D they cant stop you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Teams first attack! 20 account spam plus little extra   Our Teams first attack! 20 account spam plus little extra I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Teams first attack! 20 account spam plus little extra
Page 1 of 1