Trolling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Like Trolling? This is the place

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GET BlueEyesWhiteNipples BANNED FROM DN!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pot Of Despair
Admin
Pot Of Despair

GET BlueEyesWhiteNipples BANNED FROM DN!!! Empty
PostSubject: GET BlueEyesWhiteNipples BANNED FROM DN!!!   GET BlueEyesWhiteNipples BANNED FROM DN!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:34 pm

BlueEyesWhiteNipples needs banned b/c first of all he is a nine year old kid who is nonstop calling me stupid, and second, his dad (who is part of a gang) is trying to track my IP address so i want this guy banned ASAP and i am gonna send his Computer a file with at least 700+ trojan viruses in it, Troll dat BITCH

If someone can get him banned before midnight i will send them a free card out of my binder for free, no cath at all.

BAN THIS CUNT!

Fake image maybe?, idk, but get this cunt banned.
Back to top Go down
cardgamesWTF
Admin
cardgamesWTF

PostSubject: Re: GET BlueEyesWhiteNipples BANNED FROM DN!!!   GET BlueEyesWhiteNipples BANNED FROM DN!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:00 pm

hes banned
Back to top Go down
https://trollingempire.forumotion.com
Pot Of Despair
Admin
Pot Of Despair

PostSubject: Re: GET BlueEyesWhiteNipples BANNED FROM DN!!!   GET BlueEyesWhiteNipples BANNED FROM DN!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:15 am

Thanks
Back to top Go down
cardgamesWTF
Admin
cardgamesWTF

PostSubject: Re: GET BlueEyesWhiteNipples BANNED FROM DN!!!   GET BlueEyesWhiteNipples BANNED FROM DN!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:13 am

np hes retarded i bet he didnt have the balls 2 spam a dn admin (i lost the bet :P)
Back to top Go down
https://trollingempire.forumotion.com
howlwolf
Admin
howlwolf

PostSubject: Re: GET BlueEyesWhiteNipples BANNED FROM DN!!!   GET BlueEyesWhiteNipples BANNED FROM DN!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:55 pm

Pot Of Despair wrote:
BlueEyesWhiteNipples needs banned b/c first of all he is a nine year old kid who is nonstop calling me stupid, and second, his dad (who is part of a gang) is trying to track my IP address so i want this guy banned ASAP and i am gonna send his Computer a file with at least 700+ trojan viruses in it, Troll dat BITCH

If someone can get him banned before midnight i will send them a free card out of my binder for free, no cath at all.

BAN THIS CUNT!

WTF? His dad is trying to get your IP? That is just fucked up!
Back to top Go down
Pot Of Despair
Admin
Pot Of Despair

PostSubject: Re: GET BlueEyesWhiteNipples BANNED FROM DN!!!   GET BlueEyesWhiteNipples BANNED FROM DN!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:56 pm

howlwolf wrote:
Pot Of Despair wrote:

BAN THIS CUNT!

Yea i know right, i cant wait until i get past this ip/mac id ban and fucking send him viruses all day
Back to top Go down
howlwolf
Admin
howlwolf

PostSubject: Re: GET BlueEyesWhiteNipples BANNED FROM DN!!!   GET BlueEyesWhiteNipples BANNED FROM DN!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:18 pm

Pot Of Despair wrote:
howlwolf wrote:
Pot Of Despair wrote:

BAN THIS CUNT!

Yea i know right, i cant wait until i get past this ip/mac id ban and fucking send him viruses all day
yes... That will be rewarding! MUAHAHAHAHAHA- "Cough cough"
Back to top Go down
Pot Of Despair
Admin
Pot Of Despair

PostSubject: Re: GET BlueEyesWhiteNipples BANNED FROM DN!!!   GET BlueEyesWhiteNipples BANNED FROM DN!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:25 pm

howlwolf wrote:
Pot Of Despair wrote:
howlwolf wrote:
Pot Of Despair wrote:

BAN THIS CUNT!

yes... That will be rewarding! MUAHAHAHAHAHA- "Cough cough"

That will be very rewarding but first i have to get past this ban, any suggestions???? kinda stuck...
Back to top Go down
The Best Before

PostSubject: that cocksucker is bak!   GET BlueEyesWhiteNipples BANNED FROM DN!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 6:08 am

cardgamesWTF wrote:
hes banned
hes online again!

hes not band enymore!

https://i.imgur.com/BsUyl.png

o_O
Back to top Go down
Pot Of Despair
Admin
Pot Of Despair

PostSubject: Re: GET BlueEyesWhiteNipples BANNED FROM DN!!!   GET BlueEyesWhiteNipples BANNED FROM DN!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 6:42 pm

FUCKINGBAN HIM!!!!!!!!! LOL, let me do it when i get unbanned

:O
Back to top Go down
The Best Before

PostSubject: Re: GET BlueEyesWhiteNipples BANNED FROM DN!!!   GET BlueEyesWhiteNipples BANNED FROM DN!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:41 pm

Pot Of Despair wrote:
FUCKINGBAN HIM!!!!!!!!! LOL, let me do it when i get unbanned

:O

ikr its shity how they keep comin bak those fags!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GET BlueEyesWhiteNipples BANNED FROM DN!!!   GET BlueEyesWhiteNipples BANNED FROM DN!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GET BlueEyesWhiteNipples BANNED FROM DN!!!
Page 1 of 1