You Like Trolling? This is the place
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 GET BlueEyesWhiteNipples BANNED FROM DN!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pot Of Despair
Admin
avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2012-09-09
Age : 20
Location : Tennessee

PostSubject: GET BlueEyesWhiteNipples BANNED FROM DN!!!   Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:34 pm

BlueEyesWhiteNipples needs banned b/c first of all he is a nine year old kid who is nonstop calling me stupid, and second, his dad (who is part of a gang) is trying to track my IP address so i want this guy banned ASAP and i am gonna send his Computer a file with at least 700+ trojan viruses in it, Troll dat BITCH


If someone can get him banned before midnight i will send them a free card out of my binder for free, no cath at all.

BAN THIS CUNT!


Fake image maybe?, idk, but get this cunt banned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cardgamesWTF
Admin
avatar

Posts : 111
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 21
Location : idk

PostSubject: Re: GET BlueEyesWhiteNipples BANNED FROM DN!!!   Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:00 pm

hes banned
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://trollingempire.forumotion.com
Pot Of Despair
Admin
avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2012-09-09
Age : 20
Location : Tennessee

PostSubject: Re: GET BlueEyesWhiteNipples BANNED FROM DN!!!   Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:15 am

Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cardgamesWTF
Admin
avatar

Posts : 111
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 21
Location : idk

PostSubject: Re: GET BlueEyesWhiteNipples BANNED FROM DN!!!   Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:13 am

np hes retarded i bet he didnt have the balls 2 spam a dn admin (i lost the bet :P)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://trollingempire.forumotion.com
howlwolf
Admin
avatar

Posts : 111
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 20
Location : Quasar Land

PostSubject: Re: GET BlueEyesWhiteNipples BANNED FROM DN!!!   Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:55 pm

Pot Of Despair wrote:
BlueEyesWhiteNipples needs banned b/c first of all he is a nine year old kid who is nonstop calling me stupid, and second, his dad (who is part of a gang) is trying to track my IP address so i want this guy banned ASAP and i am gonna send his Computer a file with at least 700+ trojan viruses in it, Troll dat BITCH


If someone can get him banned before midnight i will send them a free card out of my binder for free, no cath at all.

BAN THIS CUNT!


Fake image maybe?, idk, but get this cunt banned.
WTF? His dad is trying to get your IP? That is just fucked up!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pot Of Despair
Admin
avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2012-09-09
Age : 20
Location : Tennessee

PostSubject: Re: GET BlueEyesWhiteNipples BANNED FROM DN!!!   Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:56 pm

howlwolf wrote:
Pot Of Despair wrote:
BlueEyesWhiteNipples needs banned b/c first of all he is a nine year old kid who is nonstop calling me stupid, and second, his dad (who is part of a gang) is trying to track my IP address so i want this guy banned ASAP and i am gonna send his Computer a file with at least 700+ trojan viruses in it, Troll dat BITCH


If someone can get him banned before midnight i will send them a free card out of my binder for free, no cath at all.

BAN THIS CUNT!


Fake image maybe?, idk, but get this cunt banned.
WTF? His dad is trying to get your IP? That is just fucked up!

Yea i know right, i cant wait until i get past this ip/mac id ban and fucking send him viruses all day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
howlwolf
Admin
avatar

Posts : 111
Join date : 2012-08-09
Age : 20
Location : Quasar Land

PostSubject: Re: GET BlueEyesWhiteNipples BANNED FROM DN!!!   Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:18 pm

Pot Of Despair wrote:
howlwolf wrote:
Pot Of Despair wrote:
BlueEyesWhiteNipples needs banned b/c first of all he is a nine year old kid who is nonstop calling me stupid, and second, his dad (who is part of a gang) is trying to track my IP address so i want this guy banned ASAP and i am gonna send his Computer a file with at least 700+ trojan viruses in it, Troll dat BITCH


If someone can get him banned before midnight i will send them a free card out of my binder for free, no cath at all.

BAN THIS CUNT!


Fake image maybe?, idk, but get this cunt banned.
WTF? His dad is trying to get your IP? That is just fucked up!

Yea i know right, i cant wait until i get past this ip/mac id ban and fucking send him viruses all day
yes... That will be rewarding! MUAHAHAHAHAHA- "Cough cough"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pot Of Despair
Admin
avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2012-09-09
Age : 20
Location : Tennessee

PostSubject: Re: GET BlueEyesWhiteNipples BANNED FROM DN!!!   Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:25 pm

howlwolf wrote:
Pot Of Despair wrote:
howlwolf wrote:
Pot Of Despair wrote:
BlueEyesWhiteNipples needs banned b/c first of all he is a nine year old kid who is nonstop calling me stupid, and second, his dad (who is part of a gang) is trying to track my IP address so i want this guy banned ASAP and i am gonna send his Computer a file with at least 700+ trojan viruses in it, Troll dat BITCH


If someone can get him banned before midnight i will send them a free card out of my binder for free, no cath at all.

BAN THIS CUNT!


Fake image maybe?, idk, but get this cunt banned.
WTF? His dad is trying to get your IP? That is just fucked up!

Yea i know right, i cant wait until i get past this ip/mac id ban and fucking send him viruses all day
yes... That will be rewarding! MUAHAHAHAHAHA- "Cough cough"


That will be very rewarding but first i have to get past this ban, any suggestions???? kinda stuck...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Best Before



Posts : 12
Join date : 2012-08-14
Location : Canada

PostSubject: that cocksucker is bak!   Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:08 am

cardgamesWTF wrote:
hes banned
hes online again!

hes not band enymore!

https://i.imgur.com/BsUyl.png

o_O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pot Of Despair
Admin
avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2012-09-09
Age : 20
Location : Tennessee

PostSubject: Re: GET BlueEyesWhiteNipples BANNED FROM DN!!!   Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:42 pm

FUCKINGBAN HIM!!!!!!!!! LOL, let me do it when i get unbanned

:O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Best Before



Posts : 12
Join date : 2012-08-14
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: GET BlueEyesWhiteNipples BANNED FROM DN!!!   Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:41 pm

Pot Of Despair wrote:
FUCKINGBAN HIM!!!!!!!!! LOL, let me do it when i get unbanned

:O

ikr its shity how they keep comin bak those fags!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: GET BlueEyesWhiteNipples BANNED FROM DN!!!   

Back to top Go down
 
GET BlueEyesWhiteNipples BANNED FROM DN!!!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» My favorite Nintendolife member was banned.
» Indomethacin
» DOES ANYONE TAKE FIOROCET/BUTALBITOL FOR DAIL HEADACHES AND...............
» The Truth About Other Debating Forums
» Parents banned from accessing Portugal's paedophile list

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trolling Empire  :: Banning Users-
Jump to: