Trolling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Like Trolling? This is the place

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE PERFECT PLAN B******!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mill2Veilers
Admin
Mill2Veilers

THE PERFECT PLAN B******! Empty
PostSubject: THE PERFECT PLAN B******!   THE PERFECT PLAN B******! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 12:09 am

Okay guys I have the perfect plan to take control of DN....

Requirements:

1. Address to BLS's house
2. An innocent high school girl with a breast circumference of a least 31.4 inches (and obviously a radius of at least 5 inches)
3. Enough balls and/or hax Brigade Leader skillz to actually take my plan seriously.
4. A camera

Okay, so here's the plan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kG3m7cXsLDg (use the gangbang portion of this plan in the event of witnesses)
Back to top Go down
cardgamesWTF
Admin
cardgamesWTF

PostSubject: Re: THE PERFECT PLAN B******!   THE PERFECT PLAN B******! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:02 am

Mill2Veilers wrote:

Requirements:

2. An innocent high school girl with a breast circumference of a least 31.4 inches (and obviously a radius of at least 5 inches)
3. Enough balls and/or hax Brigade Leader skillz to actually take my plan seriously.
4. A camera

Okay, so here's the plan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kG3m7cXsLDg (use the gangbang portion of this plan in the event of witnesses)

wut is a brigade leader
Back to top Go down
https://trollingempire.forumotion.com
Mill2Veilers
Admin
Mill2Veilers

PostSubject: Re: THE PERFECT PLAN B******!   THE PERFECT PLAN B******! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:54 pm

cardgamesWTF wrote:
Mill2Veilers wrote:

Requirements:

4. A camera

Okay, so here's the plan

wut is a brigade leader
Did you watch the vid? Yes? Well there ya go!

Back to top Go down
howlwolf
Admin
howlwolf

PostSubject: Re: THE PERFECT PLAN B******!   THE PERFECT PLAN B******! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:10 pm

This is a joke...
Back to top Go down
Mill2Veilers
Admin
Mill2Veilers

PostSubject: Re: THE PERFECT PLAN B******!   THE PERFECT PLAN B******! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:53 pm

Mill2Veilers wrote:
cardgamesWTF wrote:
Mill2Veilers wrote:

wut is a brigade leader

Well....Uhh....yea it is joke.....did requirement 3 not give that away?
Back to top Go down
howlwolf
Admin
howlwolf

PostSubject: Re: THE PERFECT PLAN B******!   THE PERFECT PLAN B******! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:44 pm

Mill2Veilers wrote:
Mill2Veilers wrote:
cardgamesWTF wrote:
Mill2Veilers wrote:

wut is a brigade leader

Well....Uhh....yea it is joke.....did requirement 3 not give that away?
Yup! :D
Back to top Go down
cardgamesWTF
Admin
cardgamesWTF

PostSubject: Re: THE PERFECT PLAN B******!   THE PERFECT PLAN B******! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 7:48 pm

i'll be the brigade leader and theres a girl in my portuguese class we can use... anyone have $50 (in singles ofc) :D
Back to top Go down
Mill2Veilers
Admin
Mill2Veilers

PostSubject: Re: THE PERFECT PLAN B******!   THE PERFECT PLAN B******! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:07 pm

cardgamesWTF wrote:
i'll be the brigade leader and theres a girl in my portuguese class we can use... anyone have $50 (in singles ofc) :D

1. One does not just declare that they're the brigade leader (except Haruhi). If you can attract a time traveler, an alien, and an Esper to yourself all at the same time.....then you can be the brigade leader.

2. Are you positive her breast circumference is at least 31.4 inches?
Back to top Go down
howlwolf
Admin
howlwolf

PostSubject: Re: THE PERFECT PLAN B******!   THE PERFECT PLAN B******! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 9:58 pm

Mill2Veilers wrote:
cardgamesWTF wrote:

1. One does not just declare that they're the brigade leader (except Haruhi). If you can attract a time traveler, an alien, and an Esper to yourself all at the same time.....then you can be the brigade leader.

I forgot how funny you guys were. Oh how I miss the amount of activity we used to have. :(
Back to top Go down
cardgamesWTF
Admin
cardgamesWTF

PostSubject: Re: THE PERFECT PLAN B******!   THE PERFECT PLAN B******! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:37 pm

Mill2Veilers wrote:
cardgamesWTF wrote:

1. i can attract those idk how but i can
2. yes (i think there a little biger tho)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE PERFECT PLAN B******!   THE PERFECT PLAN B******! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE PERFECT PLAN B******!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trolling Empire  :: Troll Suggestions-
Jump to: