Trolling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Like Trolling? This is the place

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forged image to get ensane banned

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
howlwolf
Admin
howlwolf

Forged image to get ensane banned Empty
PostSubject: Forged image to get ensane banned   Forged image to get ensane banned I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:15 pm

Forged image to get ensane banned OM03O

How is that guys? Anything I need to edit?

This is the improved image. There are almost no flaws.

Forged image to get ensane banned RumM3

I think that the third one is literally perfect. There are no visual flaws to the picture.

Forged image to get ensane banned 3JQFH

Should I send it to mods? Or should I try even more to make it more perfect.

Last edited by HowlWolf on Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mill2Veilers
Admin
Mill2Veilers

PostSubject: Re: Forged image to get ensane banned   Forged image to get ensane banned I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:32 pm

EDIT: .....well damn...link fail....anyways...yea it seems pretty legit
ensane'll be in for quite the surprise lol

Last edited by Mill2Veilers on Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
howlwolf
Admin
howlwolf

PostSubject: Re: Forged image to get ensane banned   Forged image to get ensane banned I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 4:22 pm

Back to top Go down
howlwolf
Admin
howlwolf

PostSubject: Re: Forged image to get ensane banned   Forged image to get ensane banned I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 4:49 pm

Mill2Veilers wrote:
EDIT: .....well damn...link fail....anyways...yea it seems pretty legit
ensane'll be in for quite the surprise lol
XD I cant wait to send it to mods.
Back to top Go down
howlwolf
Admin
howlwolf

PostSubject: Re: Forged image to get ensane banned   Forged image to get ensane banned I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 4:53 pm

Oh by the way this was the original image.

Forged image to get ensane banned VaS1K

and i changed it to ensane's name with this image

Forged image to get ensane banned Gayqw
Back to top Go down
howlwolf
Admin
howlwolf

PostSubject: Re: Forged image to get ensane banned   Forged image to get ensane banned I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 4:59 pm

I sent a message to Goddess lol
Back to top Go down
howlwolf
Admin
howlwolf

PostSubject: Re: Forged image to get ensane banned   Forged image to get ensane banned I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:31 am

Damn I fucking ruined it. I turned on the proxy while i was pming the mods about it and apparently yellow mods have the tool to realize if it is a proxy or not. So I got ip banned for being stupid lol. Ah its alright ill be back by tommorow. Anyone want to make me some free accounts so i can make it look like multiple people are being harrassed by ensane?
Back to top Go down
Mill2Veilers
Admin
Mill2Veilers

PostSubject: Re: Forged image to get ensane banned   Forged image to get ensane banned I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:42 am

HowlWolf wrote:
Damn I fucking ruined it. I turned on the proxy while i was pming the mods about it and apparently yellow mods have the tool to realize if it is a proxy or not. So I got ip banned for being stupid lol. Ah its alright ill be back by tommorow. Anyone want to make me some free accounts so i can make it look like multiple people are being harrassed by ensane?

Dem IP bans sure do suck huh? I could make some for you....I've been kinda bored lately now that I can't go on DN and I also just finished watching Lucky Star lol
Back to top Go down
howlwolf
Admin
howlwolf

PostSubject: Re: Forged image to get ensane banned   Forged image to get ensane banned I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:36 am

Mill2Veilers wrote:
HowlWolf wrote:

Dem IP bans sure do suck huh? I could make some for you....I've been kinda bored lately now that I can't go on DN and I also just finished watching Lucky Star lol
Lol im about to get myself un ip banned and that would be great if you could make me some accounts. Did you ask your mom what type of router you have? Static or Dynamic?
Back to top Go down
cardgamesWTF
Admin
cardgamesWTF

PostSubject: lol    Forged image to get ensane banned I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:26 pm

XD
Back to top Go down
https://trollingempire.forumotion.com
The Best Before

PostSubject: Re: Forged image to get ensane banned   Forged image to get ensane banned I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 6:14 am

howlwolf wrote:

i dont think that cocksucker will EVAR get band or demoted! which realy sucks cuz that momma's boy needs to go lika ASAP! he must atleast get demoted!
Back to top Go down
howlwolf
Admin
howlwolf

PostSubject: Re: Forged image to get ensane banned   Forged image to get ensane banned I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:12 am

The Best Before wrote:
howlwolf wrote:

i dont think that cocksucker will EVAR get band or demoted! which realy sucks cuz that momma's boy needs to go lika ASAP! he must atleast get demoted!
Its alright man. Right now im learning how to program and when Im done I will put a simple keylogger on ensanes computer and figure out his password. Its all good man. Trust me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forged image to get ensane banned   Forged image to get ensane banned I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forged image to get ensane banned
Page 1 of 1