Trolling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Like Trolling? This is the place

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone recommend watching Zexal?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
howlwolf
Admin
howlwolf

Anyone recommend watching Zexal? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone recommend watching Zexal?   Anyone recommend watching Zexal? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:52 am

^
Back to top Go down
Mill2Veilers
Admin
Mill2Veilers

PostSubject: Re: Anyone recommend watching Zexal?   Anyone recommend watching Zexal? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 2:00 am

In terms of it's writing, ZeXaL is quite bad...there's certain inconsistencies in some of the plot points, all the female characters serve basically no purpose besides fanservice, and the main character is synonymous to that random n00b at locals who gets 1st place only cuz he plays Dino rabbit
Back to top Go down
howlwolf
Admin
howlwolf

PostSubject: Re: Anyone recommend watching Zexal?   Anyone recommend watching Zexal? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 2:02 am

Mill2Veilers wrote:
In terms of it's writing, ZeXaL is quite bad...there's certain inconsistencies in some of the plot points, all the female characters serve basically no purpose besides fanservice, and the main character is synonymous to that random n00b at locals who gets 1st place only cuz he plays Dino rabbit
So thats a no? xD
Back to top Go down
Mill2Veilers
Admin
Mill2Veilers

PostSubject: Re: Anyone recommend watching Zexal?   Anyone recommend watching Zexal? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 2:06 am

HowlWolf wrote:
Mill2Veilers wrote:
So thats a no? xD

Well I only watch cuz some scenes are actually kinda funny...for example, in the latest episode the main character pulls out a rice ball out of nowhere and starts eating it...in the middle of a duel
Back to top Go down
howlwolf
Admin
howlwolf

PostSubject: Re: Anyone recommend watching Zexal?   Anyone recommend watching Zexal? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 2:24 am

Mill2Veilers wrote:
HowlWolf wrote:
Mill2Veilers wrote:
So thats a no? xD

Well I only watch cuz some scenes are actually kinda funny...for example, in the latest episode the main character pulls out a rice ball out of nowhere and starts eating it...in the middle of a duel
LOL thats freaking random.
Back to top Go down
goodguytoo
Admin
goodguytoo

PostSubject: Re: Anyone recommend watching Zexal?   Anyone recommend watching Zexal? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:50 pm

Yeah you would be better of just re-watching the GX series. :P
Back to top Go down
The Best Before

PostSubject: Re: Anyone recommend watching Zexal?   Anyone recommend watching Zexal? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:27 pm

goodguytoo wrote:

in my mind the caracters of zexel is just a bit to childish and such! in my mind i want just a few sinchros here and their! in my mind i want less anime-onlly cards in zexal like that stupid soccer cards!

in my mind:
yugioh gx > yugioh
(cuz the card efects are closer to real life and the introduction to archetypes is beter!)
in my mind:
yugioh 5d's > yugioh zexal
(cuz its not childish and the head caracter is not a little kid whos vagina gets hurt so often that his voice squeeks evrytime he throws a fit)
BUT OF CORSE, the japanse versions are FAR beter! dub of each sucks except the orgnal yugi one! in my mind!
Back to top Go down
howlwolf
Admin
howlwolf

PostSubject: Re: Anyone recommend watching Zexal?   Anyone recommend watching Zexal? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:14 pm

The Best Before wrote:
goodguytoo wrote:

in my mind the caracters of zexel is just a bit to childish and such! in my mind i want just a few sinchros here and their! in my mind i want less anime-onlly cards in zexal like that stupid soccer cards!

in my mind:
yugioh gx > yugioh
(cuz the card efects are closer to real life and the introduction to archetypes is beter!)
in my mind:
yugioh 5d's > yugioh zexal
(cuz its not childish and the head caracter is not a little kid whos vagina gets hurt so often that his voice squeeks evrytime he throws a fit)
BUT OF CORSE, the japanse versions are FAR beter! dub of each sucks except the orgnal yugi one! in my mind!
I like 5ds the most.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone recommend watching Zexal?   Anyone recommend watching Zexal? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone recommend watching Zexal?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trolling Empire  :: off topic-
Jump to: