Trolling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Like Trolling? This is the place

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Angel Lord and BlackMumba

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mill2Veilers
Admin
Mill2Veilers

Angel Lord and BlackMumba Empty
PostSubject: Angel Lord and BlackMumba   Angel Lord and BlackMumba I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:54 pm

Hey cardgames remember those two guys? Now lemme share the story....

Angel Lord: Ok so one day cardgames wanted to duel this guy but he kept rejecting cardgames cuz apparently Angel lord didn't like his name so then cardgames started trolling by saying "it's cuz I'm black" and repeatedly accused him of being part of the KKK (angel lord was recruiting people for his "clan")....after a lot of trolling angel lord got cardgames banned

BlackMumba: ...And another day cardgames dueled this guy and he apparently only wanted to face "original and genuine strategies" so after he lost to cardgames' macro deck he went this rant about how cardgames apparently has no originality and that he's a "poor excuse for a duelist" so we tried trolling him on a different account with an "unoriginal" strategy but that didn't exactly work :/
Back to top Go down
howlwolf
Admin
howlwolf

PostSubject: Re: Angel Lord and BlackMumba   Angel Lord and BlackMumba I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:02 pm

Mill2Veilers wrote:
Hey cardgames remember those two guys? Now lemme share the story....

Angel Lord: Ok so one day cardgames wanted to duel this guy but he kept rejecting cardgames cuz apparently Angel lord didn't like his name so then cardgames started trolling by saying "it's cuz I'm black" and repeatedly accused him of being part of the KKK (angel lord was recruiting people for his "clan")....after a lot of trolling angel lord got cardgames banned

BlackMumba: ...And another day cardgames dueled this guy and he apparently only wanted to face "original and genuine strategies" so after he lost to cardgames' macro deck he went this rant about how cardgames apparently has no originality and that he's a "poor excuse for a duelist" so we tried trolling him on a different account with an "unoriginal" strategy but that didn't exactly work :/

I see. If you can get me a few pics i can do it. Get me one pic of a 10 character named account harrassing you. Ex. Cock Eater: You suck ass.

Cock Eater is ten characters and You suck ass is a hateful message so just make a ten character account and pm an account with a few wins with it a hateful message. Then pm Angel Lord saying Hi and make sure he responds. All you need is a picture with his name and the blue box where you see who you are pming.

Repeat these steps with BlackMumba you can even use the same ten character account since BlackMumba is ten characters.
Back to top Go down
Mill2Veilers
Admin
Mill2Veilers

PostSubject: Re: Angel Lord and BlackMumba   Angel Lord and BlackMumba I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:08 pm

Talk about it with cardgames first though cuz he might wanna do this more than I do (he actually had to deal with these guys while I just watched lol)
Back to top Go down
howlwolf
Admin
howlwolf

PostSubject: Re: Angel Lord and BlackMumba   Angel Lord and BlackMumba I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:09 pm

Mill2Veilers wrote:
Talk about it with cardgames first though cuz he might wanna do this more than I do (he actually had to deal with these guys while I just watched lol)
alrighty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angel Lord and BlackMumba   Angel Lord and BlackMumba I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angel Lord and BlackMumba
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trolling Empire  :: Banning Users-
Jump to: